Living the Lifestyle
With over 200 blocks of Historic District and several beaches…this is just a sampling of the many wonderful things that can be found in Wilmington and the surrounding areas. The following are some of our favorite places and things to do in this amazing place:
- Fishing Pier
Other places in to see in New Hanover County
Festivals & Events: Just a sample
Please keep in mind there are more fantastic local restaurants than I could possibly mention here. If you are looking for something specific please feel free to give me a call and I would be happy to recommend something for you.
- Dock Street Oyster Bar: Great Fresh Seafood
- Elijah’s and Pilot House: Wonderful river views
- Circa 1922: Tapas
- Coastal Cupcakes: Sweet treats
- Port City Java: Honey Ginger shake is heaven.
- Indochine: Thai food at its best.
- Oceanic: Ocean Views and crab dip
- Bluewater: Intracoastal views
- Dockside: Local Favorite Intracoastal Views
- Michael’s Seafood: Best Clam Chowder
- Olympia: Greek Food
- Taste of Italy: Italian food, Best chicken salad and eggplant parmesan.
- La Costa: Mexican. Good Sangria and Pollo a la Crema.
- Ruth’s Chris Steak House: At the Hilton Riverside
- Brasserie Du Soleil; French
- Yosake: Sushi
- Nikki’s: Also sushi and great variety
- Brooklyn Pizza: NY style
- Elizabeth’s Pizza: Good Old fashioned Italian food and pizza.
- Boca Bay (close to the beach)
- Port Land Grille (Four Star)
- Port City Chop house
- Tower 7 - Good Baja Food
- The Harp - Traditional Irish
- Casey’s Buffet - Low country home cooking
- Hieronymus Seafood - Voted Best Seafood.
- Hot Pink Cake Stand - All kinds of flavored cupcake goodness
- Dixie Grill - Great food and atmosphere
- Cast Iron Kitchen- on Market Street. Fantastic low country southern cooking.
- Catch- Bravo TVs Top Chef/2011 James Beard Nominee Chef Keith Rhode. Creative, global twists on local seafood served in a contemporary, nautical backdrop with a bar.
- Sahara-longtime local stand on Market street. Fresh Greek food and more.
- Poe’s- wonderful atmosphere with big burgers and great chili at Wrightsville Beach
- Jester’s Java- One of the best sandwich shops in town on Castle St. with amazing salads, quiche, deserts and Sunday Brunch too!
- Chops Deli- Several locations. The real deli deal! Plus different flavored Mac and Cheese every day.
- Temptations- Two locations. Fantastic lunches and dinners.
- Wilmington has many amazing food trucks that make the rounds too!